Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New CD "Fiesole" by Marybee is pressed and in my hands!

As I write, I am looking at a copy of "Fiesole" by Marybee and myself. It has been a year since I started producing this album and having it in my hands is awesome!

There are 11 tracks, all featuring Mary's vocals, my production, and hints of Hip-Hop every now-and-again. I will try and get a couple of copies out to friends and family as soon as I can.

As of right now, I believe you can purchase a copy online from Providence's own "Armageddon" music store. I think it will be digital and up on iTunes in the next month or so. I will keep everyone posted.

I would like to show good faith to Armageddon, and support local shops, so if you are going to buy a copy and don't mind the shipping time, please buy it from them first.

Thank you all for your support and hopefully I'll be talking and/or seeing you all soon.