Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cleaning My Reason 4.0 Folder


So, it was time! Time to move on from one project to the next. The way this happens is a cleansing. For music making, the cleansing begins with clearing one computer folder at a time, albums find their way back to the market, equipment is cleaned, upgraded or tossed, and my palette is refreshed.

Now that I'm focused on my next projects, I had to clean out my Reason 4.0 files to get my brain clear. In the process of making the last album, I had over 140 files to clean out. When the dust settled, I was left holding onto 35.

Below are links to six of that 35 I quickly exported to share. These are bare-boned compositions that let me know if there's anything to pop bells and whistles on. To all my artistic friends, please feel free to use any of these the way you see fit on anything. Let me know if you need raw files and BPM.

TRACKS:
1. Wonderland: Used on Mary Bee's Fiesole
2. Breaking Up Homes
3. Do It One More Time
4. The Ghetto
5. Time Must Fast Forward
6. You're Special

I hope you all enjoy and look forward to catching up with some of you in the near future.

david g.
www.dhgonzalez.com
david@dhgonzalez.com